Petite Pediatrics has offered this technology as a standard of care for our patients since 2018.
The current COVID-19 global pandemic, requires families to remain home to minimize exposure to the novel corona virus. We want to assure our families that this is the latest technology in the delivery of medical care and we are committed to ensuring confidentiality while maintaining the safety and well-being of our patients.
Spruce provides the following services:
● Direct text messaging with Petite Pediatrics
● Virtual visits for pediatric rashes, allergies, cold/cough and flu symptoms, and newly added COVID-19 risk questionnaire to assist with care during the MERS Cov-2 global pandemic
● Secure Video Visit for complaints that need a live interaction
● Prescription refills and requests
How do I get started?
1. Navigate to Spruce.care/petitepediatrics on your iOS or Android phone.
2. Click on “Get the App & Connect” to download Spruce.
3. That’s it! You should be welcomed by Petite Pediatrics in the app.
Spruce won’t replace all in-office visits. This service has been offered to enhance our member’s patient-care experience so that we can extend care on occasions when coming to the office is not available, can be efficiently handled remotely, or as a way to better decide that in-person care is needed. We will continue to work with families to deliver excellent pediatric care and will update families via Spruce regarding the latest developments related to COVID-19 and how we can continue to provide pediatric care to our community.
Schedule an Appointment at Petite Pediatrics
Dr. Charish Barry offers concierge-style care that is designed to provide highly personalized care to infants, children, and teens throughout the Santa Barbara area. She and her team of highly trained nurse practitioners will take the time to answer any questions you may have. Schedule a well-child visit at Petite Pediatrics today! Call our Santa Barbara office at (805) 845-1221.